If you have a complaint about any financial service provided to you by your Advice & Wealth Partners adviser, you should take the following steps:
1. Contact your adviser and tell them about your compliant.
2. If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within three (3) working days, or you would prefer not to contact your Authorised Representative, please contact the Complaints team at Advice & Wealth Partners via any of the following methods:
· by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
· by mail: PO Box 5007 North Rocks NSW 2151;
· by phone: 02 8006 1688
3. We will acknowledge receipt of a complaint within 1 business day. Where this is not possible, acknowledgement will be made as soon as practicable.
4. We will then investigate the complaint and respond to you within 30 days. Some complex matters may require an extension to thoroughly investigate the complaint and bring it to resolution. If additional time is required, we will advise you in writing.
5. If you are not fully satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.
Phone 1800 931 678 (free call)
Mail GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) also has a free call info line on 1300 300 630 which you may use to make a complaint and obtain information about your rights.